Monday, August 20, 2012

2 Weeks 2 Days - Still burning!

It's been 2 weeks and 2 days since I applied my Flames Jams! They are still hanging on, I feel like I could easily get another week  at the very least but they have to come off this evening so that I can have my acrylics refilled and repaired this week. Two of my nails broke, Jams still attached, but broke just the same, can you guess which two?
Considering that they've been on for two whole weeks, I think they look pretty good. You certainly can tell which fingers I use for prying crap open that I shouldn't with my nails. There's quite a bit of wear on the tips  but even in their current state of being. With new growth at the base of my nail, and the tips worn my Flames  Jams never fail to catch peoples eyes, I am always getting compliments when I go out!
And how are those toes, you ask? Well, let's see...

Yep, all there! Looking good! These will surely last me another 2 weeks in the very least! I absolutely LOVE not having to polish my toenails every three days due to chips. Apply Jamberry Nail Shields and just leave them alone! Friday I am going to talk the hubby into a pedicure and I'll show you how well they stand up to that even after having been on for two weeks already!

Get your Jamberry Nail Shields ordered now on my online store: http://nomorenailpolish.jamberrynails.net/home/products.aspx

Remember the buy 3 get 1 FREE sale!


No comments:

Post a Comment